2020 applications now open
We are delighted to announce that the Crispin Ellison Bursary Award for 2020 is now open for applications.
In a change to previous years, we are pleased to announce that the bursary will offer the following awards:
- 1 x bursary to complete the CiCLA qualification, worth £1000
- 2 x bursaries to complete any of the ILM training courses up to the value of £500.
This is in response to the need to provide training opportunities to individuals just beginning their career’s in legacy giving and who may not fully benefit from the CICLA qualification.
Who can apply?
The bursary award is open to anyone working or volunteering for a charity in the UK, who could benefit from increasing their knowledge and skills in the field of legacy administration and management.
You may be directly involved in legacy administration or marketing, responsible for managing or growing your charity’s legacy income, or have a governance role, such as a Trustee.
It is open to all types and sizes of charities, but we will give priority to smaller charities who have less budget for staff and volunteer development.
How to apply
To apply for the bursary, simply send your CV together with a covering letter answering the following questions:
- What does your current role involve?
- What is your experience / prior knowledge of legacy administration or legacy marketing? Please include details of any legacy training you may have already received.
- Which training bursary are you applying for (CiCLA qualification, or 2 day training course)
- How will the training benefit you and the charity you work for?
- How do you plan to share the learnings within or outside your charity?
- Please tell us why you feel you are a good applicant for the Bursary award.
Please limit your answers to no more than 750 words.
To apply for the Crispin Ellison Bursary Award, please send your supporting statement and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link below.
The closing date for application is 5pm GMT on Friday 13th March 2020.