We hope you are able to join us on 17th January 2018 for a free seminar, hosted by Legacy Link and Penningtons Manches at their London office.
This seminar will have a practical emphasis; so bring along your legacy administration and fundraising questions and prepare to get involved.
Topics we have discussed at past seminars:
- What the future holds for legacy giving – how donor behaviour is changing, and the potential impact on their giving by wider political and economic and social factors.
- Changes to fundraising regulations and how this might affect your legacy marketing activities.
- How GDPR will affect your fundraising and administration practices and what you need to consider.
- Building public trust and confidence by following good practice during the legacy administration process.
- The rise in challenges to wills and lessons for charities from the courts.
Legacy Link seminars are an opportunity to learn from a number of leading legacy experts and consultants as well as network and learn from your peers. These sessions are designed for Legacy Managers, Directors of Fundraising or Finance, or those responsible for managing the charity’s legacy income.